Discuss (1) | Edit | Feed
Mortal Kombat II • Music from the Arcade Game Soundtrack
Rated 4.19 by 13 people
Contained in 23 collections
Contained in 8 wish lists
Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II
No related albums found.
Aug 22, 2006 02:03 AM
May 3, 2013 09:38 AM
Page built in
This album could only be purchased by ordering it through a limited offer posted on the arcade version of the game's demo screen.
all music composed, performed, recorded and mixed by Dan Forden
Music from Mortal Kombat ® II: Tracks 1-10
Music from Mortal Kombat ®: Tracks 11-18
"About the music from Mortal Kombat ® II..."
The music for Mortal Kombat ® II was produced using a combination of MIDI synthesizers and live instruments.
The Mortal Kombat ® II music on this CD is the actual music found in the arcade game. The original MIDI sequences and multi-track recordings were remixed and edited only to the extent needed to take advantage of the CD format.
Track 9 and 10 were written and arranged just for this CD and do not appear in the game or on any other CD.
Additional tracks infos:
(01) A medley of the Title/Kontinue BGM, Opening Montage BGM, and the Wasteland/Pit II BGM
(03) The Living Forest BGM
(05) The Portal and Kahn's Arena BGM
(06) The Tower BGM
(07) The Kombat Tomb BGM
(08) A medley of MKII's Goro's Lair BGM, Victory Fanfare and the Opening Story/Ending Credits BGM
(12) The game over BGM can be heard in the first 33 seconds of this song
(16) A medley of the Kontinue BGM, Goro Lives/Final Endurance Match/Goro Battle BGM, the Battle Plan BGM, and the Throne Room/Shang Tsung and Reptile Battle BGM
(18) Used during the Reptile battle when a round is won
Chat with us!
Our official IRC channel is #vgmdb on irc.psigenix.net
You may use any IRC client such as mIRC to connect. Alternatively you may chat in your browser window using the form below.
If you are unable to run Java applets, please choose CGI:IRC from the dropdown menu. Note that there is a limit to the number of connections allowed for this option.