Discuss | Edit | Feed
Where Good Marbles Go to Die
Rated 4.00 by 2 people
Contained in 7 collections
Contained in 0 wish lists
No related albums found.
Jun 10, 2012 05:31 AM
Jun 10, 2012 12:10 PM
Page built in
From the Bandcamp page:
Where Good Marbles Go to Die is a seven song collection of arrangements from Marble Madness (NES) – each with a different guest.
I LOVE MARBLE MADNESSSSS!!!
released 02 June 2012
BUY A PRINT of Nate's artwork at Red Bubble: bit.ly/JZ7mPA
Full Resolution: bit.ly/MNncMZ
All songs arranged, performed, and engineered by Grant Henry (www.stemage.com) with all of the talent listed below:
- Inner and outer space by Rich Vreeland
- Woodwind mastery by Lauren Liebowitz
- Plinks and psychopathy by George Nowik
- Bellows and more bellows by Jason Cox
- Arrangement 'n chugs by Micheal Molnar
- Arrangement and pinpoint accuracy by Alexander Liss
- Skulls, horns, and regal entertainment by Erik Peabody
Artwork by Nate Horsfall (FoxDragon)
Original Marble Madness soundtrack composed by Brad Fuller and Hal Canon. Arranged for the NES by David Wise.
Our official IRC channel is #vgmdb on irc.psigenix.net
You may use any IRC client such as mIRC to connect. Alternatively you may chat in your browser window using the form below.
If you are unable to run Java applets, please choose CGI:IRC from the dropdown menu. Note that there is a limit to the number of connections allowed for this option.