Discuss | Edit | Feed
Kazoo'd! -, Vol. 2
KAZOO'd! VOLUME II
Nobody has rated this album yet.
Contained in 0 collections
Contained in 2 wish lists
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Mega Man 5, Super Mario Bros., Battlefield 1942, Sonic Adventure 2, Xenoblade Chronicles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time, Tales of Symphonia, Punch-Out!!, Splatoon, Mother, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Arcade, NES (Famicom), Nintendo 64, Nintendo Game Boy, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, PC, Sega Dreamcast, SNES (Super Famicom)
No related albums found.
Jan 2, 2017 12:56 AM
Jan 2, 2017 06:20 AM
Page built in
01. Source: "Pop Star" from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards / Composer: Jun Ishikawa
02. Source: "DARKMAN STAGE" from Mega Man 5 / Composer: Mari Yamaguchi
03. Source: "Ground BGM" from Super Mario Bros. / Composer: Koji Kondo
04. Source: "Main Theme" from Battlefield 1942 / Composer: Joel Eriksson
05. Source: "Escape From The City ...for City Escape" from Sonic Adventure 2 / Composer: Jun Senoue
06. Source: "Mechanical Rhythm" from Xenoblade Chronicles / Composer: ACE+
07. Source: "Sewer Surfin' (Stage 3 BGM)" from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time / Composer: Mutsuhiko Izumi
08. Source: "Fatalize" from Tales of Symphonia / Composer unknown (Motoi Sakuraba, Shinji Tamura, Takeshi Arai)
09. Source: "Fight Theme" from Punch-Out!! / Composer unknown (Yukio Kaneoka, Akito Nakatsuka, Kenji Yamamoto)
10. Source: "Splattack!" from Splatoon / Composer: Toru Minegishi
11. Source: "Humoresque of a Little Dog" from Mother / Composer: Hirokazu Tanaka
12. Source: "Tal Tal Heights" from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening / Composer unknown (Kazumi Totaka, Minako Hamano, Kozue Ishikawa)
13. Source: "Escape From The City ...for City Escape" from Sonic Adventure 2 / Composer: Jun Senoue
Our official IRC channel is #vgmdb on irc.psigenix.net
You may use any IRC client such as mIRC to connect. Alternatively you may chat in your browser window using the form below.
If you are unable to run Java applets, please choose CGI:IRC from the dropdown menu. Note that there is a limit to the number of connections allowed for this option.