PDA

View Full Version : N/A: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Original Videogame Score

Cypher
Aug 9, 2009, 07:32 AM
I'm so freaking getting one of this.
Where can I buy one?

Myrkul
Aug 9, 2009, 08:39 AM
I forgot to mention it's digital release only, not physical..

If you still want it, here's 2 stores where you can find it:

amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Command-Conquer-Red-Alert-3/dp/B002G4NPG4)
emusic (http://www.emusic.com/album/EA-Games-Soundtrack-Command-Conquer-Red-Alert-3-MP3-Download/11560693.html)

It's also probably on iTunes, i don't know.

Cypher
Aug 9, 2009, 11:27 AM
Damn...They should really publish a hard copy,or at least make them available in lossless format.:(
Any way,thank you for the info.

rorirub
Sep 11, 2009, 02:19 PM
This one actually has more tracks than the premiere edition soundtrack cd - the win/lose/fight battle themes were all merged into one big track, and they included BOTH of them per faction. The premiere edition only had one of the two themes per faction.

Cypher
Jan 15, 2011, 04:17 AM
For those who are interested, masterbeat.com (www.masterbeat.com) has this in wav format.Probably the only place that has it in lossless format.
There are other EA game soundtracks on that site,but I didn't bother to check because their flash based web interface is really a pain in the ass... :(

Myrkul
Jan 15, 2011, 08:41 AM
For those who are interested, masterbeat.com (www.masterbeat.com) has this in wav format.Probably the only place that has it in lossless format.
There are other EA game soundtracks on that site,but I didn't bother to check because their flash based web interface is really a pain in the ass... :(

Just checked myself.. and it's interesting to mention the price of the Lossless version: 19,99 $ (while the lossy version is 9,99$, just like on itunes).
It's near the same price of the lossy version when the album was released.

I haven't checked all the releases, but it seems like masterbeat.com sells wav of all the E.A.R.S. albums (the price is always a bit more expensive for the lossless version).

Cypher
Jan 17, 2011, 05:21 AM
Ok...I bought this release from masterbeat and added a new tracklist.I accidentally messed up the original tracklist,sorry.Mods please roll them back.
And note that the actual track lengths are generally longer by 1~2 sec. than those provided on masterbeat site due to extended silence at track end.
BTW,the masterbeat release come in with NO tracknembers so I have to do it manually.And they don't even bother to throw in a separate album art download.Meh...:(

Valet2
Apr 24, 2013, 02:41 AM
Ok...I bought this release from masterbeat...

Did you check the files? Are they real lossless, or up-converted?