PDA

View Full Version : PCCB-00110: Varth: Operation Thunder Storm -G.S.M. CAPCOM 6-

Jedi QuestMaster
Sep 5, 2009, 11:30 PM
Knights of the Round lists 'Oyaji' (Isao Abe) as the composer.

Now for Varth:

-T Yomage (Masaki Izutani)
-Bull :p (Toshio Kajino)

&

-P (Is this Yoko Shimomura? I see her nickname as Pii)

Dag
Sep 18, 2010, 12:21 PM
Are Pakun and Tatsui official spellings? Pakkun and Tatsuii would be more like it I think.

kyubihanyou
Sep 18, 2010, 12:50 PM
Are Pakun and Tatsui official spellings? Pakkun and Tatsuii would be more like it I think.

Got them from here (also true for Uppy). Whoever put those up is the guy you want to talk to.
http://vgmdb.net/album/181

Dag
Sep 18, 2010, 01:05 PM
Well. The liner notes only has their names in JP. Seeing other nicknames maybe they are meant to be Packun and Tatsuy but I dunno. Oh well.

seanne
Sep 18, 2010, 01:39 PM

I doubt there are any official romanizations, though I seem to remember one of the names matched that of an old cartoon character.

CHz
Sep 28, 2013, 09:22 AM
This album does have a list of composers on page 13 and Toshio Kajino is NOT among them, so he probably didn't write any music for Varth (game credit is just "sound").

strugglepoo
Sep 28, 2013, 10:30 AM
Curious, does Kajino have any composition credits anywhere and not just sound/design/arrangement?

CHz
Sep 28, 2013, 10:59 AM
I'm not aware of any albums or games that specifically attribute him with composition, and his company site says his job area at Capcom was sound effects, so he probably didn't write much music for Capcom.

There are a whole lot of games without composer breakdowns that credit him and others with just "sound," though, so it can't really be ruled out.

dissident93
Sep 28, 2013, 06:24 PM
This album does have a list of composers on page 13 and Toshio Kajino is NOT among them, so he probably didn't write any music for Varth (game credit is just "sound").
oh alright. I was going by the credits and not the liner notes.