PDA

View Full Version : T-2401M: Guilty Gear X [By Your Side "G.Gear"] GGX Extra Type B

Myrkul
Sep 21, 2009, 04:01 AM
I am quoting wiki for infos:
The original Dreamcast version was first released as a limited edition with a special mini-cd. This mini-cd came in three variants, each of which contained two different artworks that can be viewed on a PC, and one specially-selected music track from the game. All three versions of the mini-cd are marked as "Type-A", "Type-B", and "Type-C", and have different artwork on the face of the disc. Additionally, the image found on the GD-ROM differs from the image found on the regular edition's GD-ROM.

So, there's 3 different discs, with 3 different music.
If anyone have informations on the 2 other singles, let us know.

By the way, i uploaded a small picture of 1 of the 3 discs, but i have no idea which one it is..

layzee
Sep 21, 2009, 05:56 AM
I've got Type-A, I'll upload info about it later.

Crash
Sep 21, 2009, 11:18 AM
My disc is Type B, and the disc has a picture of Sol Badguy and Ky Kiske, arranged in a similar manner to the Dreamcast manual's cover, shown here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilty_Gear_X

I'll try to scan the disc later on.

Crash
Sep 22, 2009, 04:23 PM
OK, I added the scan for the Type B disc. I guess we need to add the entries for Type A and Type C as well, and find out what songs are on these singles.

trypetide
May 10, 2014, 02:40 PM
I've posted one of the other types of this single here: http://vgmdb.net/album/45729

also added a more complete note that explains everything:

T-2401M is the catalog number for the game, as this extra CD came only with the limited edition of the game "GUILTY GEAR X" for SEGA Dreamcast.

There was also 3 types of CD offered at the time, named "TYPE A", "TYPE B" and "TYPE C". This one is the "TYPE A" version.

Each of them has the same track but with different: shapes / arts / bonus wallpapers; there is 2 distinct wallpapers (800x600 bmp) offered per CD that are different from the ones you can find in the game's GD-ROM.

The track it contains is also the same one you can find in the "GUILTY GEAR X HEAVY ROCK TRACKS ~ The Original Sound Track of Dreamcast!!" album (named "NO MERCY ~Sol VS Ky Theme~).