PDA

View Full Version : N/A: Risen Soundtrack

Myrkul
Oct 3, 2009, 05:31 AM
I am still waiting for a confirmation of this album.
A soundtrack CD should be included with every game if it's true.
So if anyone bought the game already, let us know.

edit: it's confirmed, and rare enough to have this kind of gift on normal releases (collector's edition just add a comic book)

seanne
Oct 3, 2009, 09:47 AM
Was it included with both the XB360 the PC releases?

Ramza
Oct 3, 2009, 01:42 PM
I suspect it'll be just PC. I can confirm with the publishers if you'd like though.

Ramza
Aug 10, 2013, 08:37 AM
With this having been included digitally in a recent Humble Bundle, do we list it as "CD / Digital" or make a child album with a new print date?

What's the best way to handle that?

The digital version is second-for-second a duplicate of the CD version from 2009.

Efendija
Aug 10, 2013, 09:24 AM
You mean put in the notes about the Humble Bundle digital enclosure?

I would still create a child album entry because there's a 3-4 years time gap...

Foxhack
Aug 10, 2013, 06:03 PM
There -should- be new release entries for digital rereleases. CDs go out of print, digital ones rarely do, and I hate having to add CDs to my collection page when I have legit digital versions.

Ramza
Aug 10, 2013, 07:03 PM
Foxhack. My main man. Do you want to put together the separate release listing? Or shall I get off my lazy butt and do it?

Lashiec
Aug 10, 2013, 11:27 PM
There -should- be new release entries for digital rereleases. CDs go out of print, digital ones rarely do, and I hate having to add CDs to my collection page when I have legit digital versions.
So... is this going to be the recommended procedure from here on with similar cases?

Foxhack
Aug 16, 2013, 07:09 PM
Foxhack. My main man. Do you want to put together the separate release listing? Or shall I get off my lazy butt and do it?

Um, sorry, I forgot about this thread!

My internet is really sucking these days so I have little chance to download the album right now. If you could please add a digital version of this, that'd be great, as long as the staff is OK with it.

Foxhack
Jun 3, 2014, 07:26 PM
So uh, I just found the European version of this game and I picked it up just for the soundtrack CD.

I checked eBay and apparently this CD is not included in the US release of the game, just the European one. I also searched some eBay Europe stores and it doesn't seem to be included in the console versions, so it's just for the PC version.