PDA

View Full Version : LC-1589: GuitarFreaks & DrumMania Musician's Room 'RARE' Collection

Secret Squirrel
Oct 11, 2009, 06:01 AM
Some more info here, including some artist info, but the credits are not complete:

http://www.dab.hi-ho.ne.jp/tsutomu/b-yaro/cd/gfv3dmv3sp.html

Secret Squirrel
Aug 18, 2011, 03:33 PM
What's the source of the new credit info? The link I gave only has performers.

LtBiggs
Aug 27, 2011, 09:54 PM
I used the albums in the "Products represented" section to search for the tracks' composers and used the performers themselves as the artist/arranger (when I couldn't find the tracks). If requested, I can search further for the album-unique tracks credits.

Secret Squirrel
Aug 28, 2011, 05:51 AM
I used the albums in the "Products represented" section to search for the tracks' composers and used the performers themselves as the artist/arranger (when I couldn't find the tracks). If requested, I can search further for the album-unique tracks credits.

I think that's what we really need. Otherwise, this album ends up on discographies for composers who don't have any music on here at all.

LtBiggs
Sep 4, 2011, 07:49 AM
All right, I've managed to possibly snag a copy of it. I'll upload the scans once I get it to confirm the credits.

LtBiggs
Sep 9, 2011, 09:18 PM
I've uploaded the scans. I added everything that I could read. Oddly enough, it didn't have credits for tracks 7-11, so I'm just assuming that they are composed and arranged by their performers.

Secret Squirrel
Sep 10, 2011, 07:19 AM
Thanks for fixing those up. I wonder if we can get the credits for 7-11 from the Guitar Freaks albums (if we can figure out which ones are the Ending theme.)

LtBiggs
Sep 10, 2011, 09:15 PM
Well, the problem with those tracks is that they were composed for the PS2 version of the game (not the arcade version), so unfortunately, there are no credits in any of the soundtracks for them.

The best I can do is try looking in the credits on the PS2 games and see if they have anything about those tracks.