View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2012, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhack View Post
Also of note, this soundtrack -will- be distributed digitally. GOG has been confirmed as a seller, they'll have the Divinity II package (without all the awesome physical goodies) for sale for $19.99.

http://www.gog.com/divinity

The page mentions four soundtracks, but that's because you'll get the soundtracks for the first two Divinity games as well.
Incorrect. I own all the Divinity games on GOG.com and the two Divinity II soundtracks you get digitally when purchasing Divinity II Developer's Cut on GOG are *not* Musica Divina & Musica Obscura, as far as I can tell.

You get a zip file with two albums/folders, one named "Ego Draconis" (the game's original subtitle), which contains the exact same 32 tracks that you can download on Kirill Pokrovsky's homepage. The other one, Flames of Vengeance, is named after the game's expansion and contains what appears to be tracks ripped straight from the game, with weird track names and no numbering.

As far as I can tell, the Musica Divina & Musica Obscura albums are *not* part of the extras you get for buying it on GOG.com, as least not at the present time.