View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
Hail.

I am creating this thread for a few reasons:

- For myself, as i will work to slowly add GMR albums on vgmdb and there are lots of albums we don't have much informations about.
This is a also a kind of "reminder" for me to not forgot i tryed in the past to enter that album/to fetch some infos.

- Lots of albums on GMR are not really related to VGM, and some are so obscure i can't even attach a game name on these albums.. that's why i am going to ask some help.

- This thread is also open to everyone that want to ask questions about some obscure albums they found and have little to no informations about.

I'll probably bump this thread often, adding newer entries of albums/catalog number i have a bad time to identify.

-- 2009/05/02 --

KECH-1037

水の守護神-ガーディアン- サイコロじかるゲームCD
mizunoshujokami (Guardian) Drama CD

GMR says it's a Drama CD, but it should translate to "Game CD".
The game name is probably "水の守護神", but i did not found anything good with it.
Here's covers i found in the past, the 3rd one with the Obi (a bit small but still readable ?) is probably the best hint i can provide.
front - back - front with obi

This actual YJA auction shows some cards... is it a card game and that's a CD for it or something like this?

KECH-1056

ノーザン・ヴァース
Northern Verse

Talk about an obsure album.. googling the catalog number will give you only one answer in Japanese.
And it does not help us much.. composer should be "新井智詞" (Tomoji Arai ?)

Any infos on that one ?

KECH-1137 / KECH-1138 / KECH-1139 / KECH-1161 / KECH-1162 / KECH-1163

CDドラマDUO 彼方から Vol.1~6
CD Drama DUO Kanata kara Vol. 1~6

These will be easier i think.. i've looked for "Kanata kara", and it's a Manga by Hikawa Kyoko, and these Drama CDs are related to the manga. I don't know any game related about it.
wiki manga article
fan site with good informations

I think we have to exclude these albums ?
How about anime albums too?