View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2011, 08:40 AM

Oh, well, shoot Phonograph, a lot of stuff isn't going to be done correctly by certain users. That's why all the rest of us are here to fix their mistakes and tell them "next time, do it this way." If every website took a functionality of theirs and said "well we shouldn't do it this way because some people do it wrong" then there wouldn't be a website in existence today that has any sort of functionality at all. Not to be a jerk, but this is supposed to be about a discussion about how we want the titles done, not a discussion about the users that do the titles wrong. You can't come up with a method of doing titles that someone isn't going to do wrong.

Also, thanks for explaining the carriage return, now I see what you mean. We have a first and second title, some carriage returns and then what is essentially a fourth or fifth title. Those are there for searching, so I'm not sure we want them to be displayed. (Cosmetically maybe we should only display the first title, but that's not something I care to discuss.)

Last edited by Hellacia; Dec 13, 2011 at 08:44 AM.