View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladatree View Post
Speaking of, is it Just me that thinks that KOHTA-KUN will be Sawano-san's disciple or that they'll work on a lot of stuff together?? I digged his stuff on Kyoto Saga.
For a time, I also thought it was him and Takafumi Wada but he exited the Legendoors and left so IDK.
Pretty sure it's a thing for every new Legendoor composer to collaborate with Sawano. Yuki Hayashi's first two albums were with Sawano on the OST as well, Takafumi Wada has collaborated with him multiple times, Asami Tachibana on the LINK and Seraph of the end OSTs, Megumi Shiraishi on Seraph, etc.

YAMAMOTO is a new composer for Legendoor, the company that employs Sawano. My guess is he'll collaborate with Sawano often to ease up his workload, and form a pair like Yuki Hayashi and Asami Tachibana often do. Either that, or he's doing his first few albums with Sawano, then going to be working alone.

Either way I'll be following his work. Like you, I really loved his work in Kyoto Saga, and the CRISIS OST isn't a letdown. He's managing to keep me interested.