View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintin3265 View Post
I'm sorry, OK? I think that after reading this it's obvious to everyone, including myself, that uploading songs was the wrong choice. That's why every trace of them is gone and there are no plans to readd them.
Very glad to hear it.

Quote:
I'm still not clear as to what your role is in all of this. None of the songs were even from your site and none of your policies was violated.
Once again: "Since zircon said it is also acceptable to upload the entire Overclocked ReMix canon, I'll do that sometime tomorrow." You said this, I've already pointed it out, and it would have included my own and many others' mixes. I'm glad you've changed your mind, but until this conversation started it was not at all clear that your plans had changed, and based on your actions with songs from other sites, there were no indicators that they were going to. You can keep ignoring that you said this as much as you want, but I'm not sure why you would when it's there, plain as day... so any questions about my "role in all of this" should be quite clear.

Quote:
You hate me, so why would you care about teaching me or what I learn? Why do you continue to blast off E-Mails to gin up trouble? How is it your business what Chris and Secret Squirrel do with the VGMdb?
Not trusting someone is different from hating them; one is passive, the other is active. I'd rather not be devoting time to this, as previously stated, but it was a serious issue that I believe required my involvement. I'm not "continuing to blast off E-Mails" - I sent a single email to affected parties. You keep making statements that are simply untrue and expecting to be perceived as the more reasonable party, simply because I'm the one pointing it out.

I want Kaleb, Blah, and SS to be informed about your behavior so they can make educated decisions... it's my business because you're referring to conversations with Larry & Andy that are either inaccurate or never took place, it's my business because you've stated your intentions to upload the entire OC ReMix "canon" as you put it, and it's my business because I care about the work they do here, and want them to see what's going on. It's NOT my business to decide what they DO with the information, but it *is* my business to see that they have it and are fully informed.

Quote:
If an impartial observer happened to stumble upon this thread who was reading it for the first time, who would be perceived as having the more reasonable personality? Just leave us alone already, both here and at the Shizz.
I have no idea who "us" is, and I haven't posted at the Shizz. So long as you keep making claims that are factually incorrect, and ignoring the points I've laid out for you - using your own quotes - I do feel compelled to comment, as much as I'd prefer not to. You've invoked the "I don't want to argue with you" preamble before stating a list of largely inaccurate statements. When I point this out, you invoke the "stop bullying me" defense. Now it's the "an impartial observer would agree with ME!" argument, which is one step removed from "My God's bigger than your God!" I'd like to think most people could see through this type of misdirection, but who knows...