View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2012, 10:53 PM
VGMdb Administrator

kyubi left VGMdb so I'm not expecting an answer from him, but maybe someone else can explain if there's really something behind this or if it's just more speculation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyubihanyou View Post
作曲:澤田朋伯,香嶋良昭,Howard Drossin(11~15)

Of course tracks 11-15 (Credited to Tomonori Sawada, Yoshiaki Kashima [lol], and Howard Drossin) are the only ones worth noting.

11= Masayuki Nagao (Based on a certain track from Sonic Drift 2; This open ups the possibility that Nagao must have been dropped from the list upon his departure from Sega)
12= Howard Drossin (Eliminates Drossin)
13= ?? (Most likely Masayuki Nagao based on my findings)
14= Tomonori Sawada (Most likely Tomonori Sawada based on my findings) [Drossin deconfirmed via City in the Clouds]
15= Yoshiaki Kashima (EDIT (03/02): I was right; LOst of Sonic Retro did knew something I didn't (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaVvq7NZvKE)
Specifically the part about track 12. Sega Tunes • Virtual Sonic confirms that the S&K title theme is Drossin's, no problem. But why does that eliminate Drossin from having done tracks 11, 13, or 14? I don't see why it's impossible that he did more than one of the five.

The main reason I'm asking is that we're currently listing only Sawada and Kashima for possibilities for Angel Island on this disc over here, presumably because he's not listed as a possibility on this album, and I wanted to know if Drossin is really confirmed to have not done it.