View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:33 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Well, as long as the thread is still bumped, I guess I may as well post what I've (surprisingly quickly) found since my last post.

Spoiler:

Biohazard 0 (Resident Evil 0)
  • "PSYCHO AB" from "East West: Symphonic Adventures" was used in 5.12 "LEECHMAN-1" (track number and title from the box)
  • "SUSP#6 AF" from "East West: Symphonic Adventures" was used in 5.12 "LEECHMAN-1" (track number and title from the box)
  • "WILD FREAE" from "East West: Symphonic Adventures" was used in 5.12 "LEECHMAN-1" (track number and title from the box)
  • "FILMFX2 AI" from "East West: Symphonic Adventures" was used in 5.58 "D‧A‧L‧I" (track number and title from the box)
  • "BAD GUYSAD" from "East West: Symphonic Adventures" was used in 5.58 "D‧A‧L‧I" (track number and title from the box)

Final Fantasy X-2
  • "FILMFX1 AE" from "East West: Symphonic Adventures" was used in 2.02 "大いなる存在"
  • "PREDATO AJ" from "East West: Symphonic Adventures" was used in 2.15 "混乱"
  • "FILMFX3 AB" from "East West: Symphonic Adventures" was used in 2.21 "アカギ隊"

Heroes of Might and Magic III
  • "Drum Ensemble 139" (CDDA version; first sample) from "Zero-G: Ethnic Flavours" was used in "Combat02"
  • "Drum Ensemble 139" (CDDA version; third sample) from "Zero-G: Ethnic Flavours" was used in "Combat02"

I'm also fairly certain that one of the Gamelan samples from "PowerFX: New World Order 2" was used in "Nitro Mantra" from "Ridge Racer 6", but I can't figure out which, it's so subtle, and it's probably only partial use of one sample.