View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2011, 11:02 AM

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this person yet, but I think that it's sad that we have not heard anything new from Hiroshi Kondo. He was the lead composer for the Dark Savior and Climax Landers games. I personally loved Dark Savior a lot, wish I could find the OST's to it. Such a great game, one I feel didn't get played by enough people. I loved everything about it from the characters to the world to the music. Garian's Theme, "Lonesome Soldier", being absolutely epic and full of 90's goodness that only the Playstation and Saturn era's can deliver.

For those that know the game, some still debate if there was an extra Parallel in the Japanese version that was cut out of both US/EU editions. Crazy stuff. The last game that he composed for was Climax Landers, Time Stalkers in the US/EU, for the Dreamcast in 1999. Where the heck is this guy? And Why haven't I heard anything new from him after all these years? Makes me quite sad when I think about it, I know that I would let him compose more!

Last edited by thedreamtraveler; Oct 12, 2011 at 09:45 AM.