View Single Post
Old Jul 8, 2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Soundscape View Post
Just chiming in that an example of a first press bonus that's IN the packaging is some of KOEI's Nippon Ichi releases iirc and probably Espgaluda II standard edition too? Don't know if it's in the packaging but I'm pretty sure.
When I bough "Tales of Vs." CDJapan was stating that it would come with a "first press bonus" (when I received it there was still 2 or 3 items left).

Since I received the product without extras outside the box (like "the final fantasy campaign") I assume the extra content is inside the cd box.

The only problem is that I didn't opened the box (it's still factory sealed) and even if I had, I don't have the other "Tales of Vs." (2nd press) to compare. But since CDjapan never failed to me before I'm pretty sure the CDbox has the extra content inside it... wich means there are many "first press bonus" that come inside the sealed cd box.

There are some other "first press bonus" that come outside the box too. And there are also other bonus that doesn't have anything to do with the CDbox but the sellers (eg CDJapan) send those "extra bonus" by their own will.

Last edited by newsblade; Jul 8, 2010 at 11:17 AM.