Ur Zoo: Social Game Music Competition
FluffyLogic, the studio that brought you the highly addictive tower-defence strategy game Savage Moon and the city-smashing monster mayhem in Eat Them! to PlayStation3, invites you to create some original music for their new social game Ur Zoo.
The lucky winner’s music will feature in the game and their name will appear in the game credits!
A bit about Ur Zoo:
Ur Zoo is a zoo game like no other! It is a social game that enables you to build your own zoo – feed your animals, grow crops, run gift shops, hot-dog stands, sit in the park, and even decorate your animals…but most importantly, you get to breed your animals! And not just elephants…it allows you to breed your elephants with your pandas – and your flamingos with your alligators!
Ur Zoo is a freemium game aimed at different types of gamers, from the hardcore to the casual: with something for everyone. It will be released later on this year for iOS platforms, although a Facebook version may also be in the works.
A bit about the music:
The music for Ur Zoo can be any style you think would fit the atmosphere of a zoo. It must be catchy, easy on the ears and most of all, FUN!
- Music must be no more than 3 minutes long
- Music must be loop-able
- Music must be WAV (16bit 44.1khz), AIF or 320kbps MP3 format
- Entries must use original music and source samples (unless rights are given by the originator)
- Music file must be titled “Ur Zoo Social Game Music Competition – Artist – Track name”
- Submissions: A link to the music must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, include artists name and contact details….PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR MUSIC TO THE EMAIL!
- All entries must be submitted by Monday 18th August 2011.
- Entries can be used by FluffyLogic for promotional purposes. Artist(s) will be credited accordingly.
|competition, fluffylogic, music, ur zoo, video game|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
Our official IRC channel is #vgmdb on irc.psigenix.net
You may use any IRC client such as mIRC to connect. Alternatively you may chat in your browser window using the form below.
If you are unable to run Java applets, please choose CGI:IRC from the dropdown menu. Note that there is a limit to the number of connections allowed for this option.