VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 27, 2024, 03:07 PM
VGMdb Administrator

@Arc1984

Your submission has been put on hold.

Type: new album
Reason: Can you add a note about the product-track relationships? I can't tell by the titles.

Additionally, for further assistance and guidance on editing submissions, consider joining our Discord server where our community can provide support and advice.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 11:52 AM

Frankly, I can't tell by the titles either, for I do not own the album, and on top of that, unfamiliar with the series (especially the later sequels) too. "Mixtape" generally refers to song compilations where a hip-hop artist raps over beats of a track which may or may not be remixed from the original theme, thus my classification "Remix / Original Work".

For those tracks tagged "VF5FS" (Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown), "VF5", "VF2", "VF1", "Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown", sources are immediately apparent. But for those ending with "VFSFS" (tracks 3, 5, 10, 25), from my research, "SFS" isn't a sub-title for any VF game (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/search...virtua+fighter), nor is it an abbreviation for a console or game company, plus nothing is mentioned on the webpage, so I can only assume these are the "original work" tracks.

For now, I'll add a rough note for the product-track relationships as requested, until we have someone who can point out and verify.