VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 9, 2023, 06:36 PM

Default Distant Worlds - Music From Final Fantasy - Hong Kong Premiere Flyer Scan

hello and happy easter~~So I bought a flyer with scanning in mind. The seller must have used it to wipe the floor and play fetch with his dog AFTER posting the photo, because it looked new... but that's another story.

I have no idea if I could post this with the scans of a particular release or not. Let me know. so i'm posting it here. And if you want the flyer because you're a desperate FF collector, i'll fold it in half and send it for the price of the stamp.

watch out it's a 5000 x 6700 pixel image

links will auto destroy in 6 months

front
https://ibb.co/RN7HmxH

back
https://ibb.co/7tsjzMs