VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Feb 16, 2009, 03:48 AM

Default Quick questions about Online Digital Music Store

So today I was looking for C&C Generals OST,and find the FLAC release on Nettwerk Store together with other EA game OSTs.But the question is what's the source of the FLACs,are they from original studio masters?
And since the shipping fee to my remote residence is becoming more and more of a problem,I'm considering downloading VGM OSTs that of less interest from online digital music stores(preferably in FLAC or other lossless format),any recommendations?
Thank you.
Old Feb 16, 2009, 05:03 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Since Nettwerk is in affiliation with EA, it would be safe to guess the FLACs are from a genuine source (and not a transcode from MP3).