VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 20, 2014, 03:21 AM

Source of info:
http://www.esterior.net/2014/06/ao-n...r-820-release/

Quote from the above article:
"It will see an early release between 8/15 and 8/17 at this year’s Summer Comiket. You will be able to purchase the soundtrack for 2,980 yen physically on the date. It will also have digital versions available on iTunes, Amazon, and Mora for 2,700 yen. The Ao no Kiseki Evolution soundtrack is three discs (compared to the original Ao no Kiseki soundtrack having two), and not only will it feature full length versions of Megumi Sasaka’s ‘Azure Wish’ (the opening theme) and Konomi Yoshida’s ‘I Pray For You -Aoi Kiseki-’ (the ending theme), but it will also have karaoke versions of the two songs as well."

I hope I got the information about the CD right this time as I know I failed with previous submissions of Falcom releases :P
Old Jun 23, 2014, 09:34 AM

For performer its actually "jdk Band" instead of "J.D.K Band". They are still linked to the same page, but there is a difference.

Weird to see this having three discs. I wonder how many tracks from Zero no Kiseki that they will be re-arranging.
Old Jun 23, 2014, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xakdrek View Post
For performer its actually "jdk Band" instead of "J.D.K Band". They are still linked to the same page, but there is a difference.

Weird to see this having three discs. I wonder how many tracks from Zero no Kiseki that they will be re-arranging.
I didn't edit that part someone else did.

As for the Zero tracks, I know the song ZERO NO KISEKI appears in Ao Evolution (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q8-qV_OoxA) but it's good to see other tracks from Zero being honoured in the game i.e. A Barrier to Surmount (a slower version of Get Over the Barrier)

I guess we'll just have to wait and see when the official tracklisting is revealed closer to the release date
Old Jun 23, 2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcustherocker View Post
I didn't edit that part someone else did.

As for the Zero tracks, I know the song ZERO NO KISEKI appears in Ao Evolution (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q8-qV_OoxA) but it's good to see other tracks from Zero being honoured in the game i.e. A Barrier to Surmount (a slower version of Get Over the Barrier)

I guess we'll just have to wait and see when the official tracklisting is revealed closer to the release date
Well that was fast :P
http://www.esterior.net/2014/06/ao-n...pen/#more-8171
So the extra tracks are mostly from Sora no Kiseki.... Did not see that one coming.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Well that was fast :P
http://www.esterior.net/2014/06/ao-n...pen/#more-8171
So the extra tracks are mostly from Sora no Kiseki.... Did not see that one coming.
Tracklisting added to the album page. I also noticed that "The Little Heroes -Music Box-" is taken from Eiyuu Densetsu III: White Witch which I don't think we were expecting either O.o
Old Jun 25, 2014, 01:13 AM

The Little Heroes -Music Box- was actually in the original track list.

I'm still in shocked that Kanako Kotera isn't anywhere to be heard on this album (as far as I know) I was so sure the ending theme would have her on vocals.
Old Jun 25, 2014, 01:37 AM

Quote:
The Little Heroes -Music Box- was actually in the original track list.

I'm still in shocked that Kanako Kotera isn't anywhere to be heard on this album (as far as I know) I was so sure the ending theme would have her on vocals.
Ah I see. I thought that she would be on it too but then maybe she was too busy working on the themes for Sen II maybe or even the Kiseki jdk Acoustics Mizuki Mizutani vs Kanako Kotera album so that could be the reason why Kanako wasn't involved with Ao Evolution
Old Jun 25, 2014, 11:54 AM

Please be in there Kamikura.
Old Jun 29, 2014, 08:00 AM

Looks like I was right when I suggested that Kanako was working on music for Sen II hence her absence from Ao Evolution's OST
http://www.esterior.net/2014/06/them...-sofmap-event/
Old Jul 22, 2014, 05:18 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Here's a pdf with infos for 2 upcoming digital releases from Falcom (one being the awaited KISEKI jdk ACOUSTICS), no release date for that but coming later this year.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 06:24 AM

Good to see Jindo and Okaji on here but it does make you wonder why Kamikura is not on this :/ Weird...
Old Aug 22, 2014, 07:54 AM

I'm not even sure if I want to check out the whole thing. Zero Evo was such a huge dissapointent for me and I don't like what Falcom arrangers did with The Azure Arbitrator (that weird mixing/guitar solo out of place... yesh).

Okajima's take on A Trap Lurking in the City doesn't help either. Fateful Confrontation arranged in GameBoy synth was pretty cool, though.

Last edited by 《J》; Aug 22, 2014 at 08:05 AM.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 05:11 PM

What happened to Sonoda?
Old Aug 23, 2014, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 《J》 View Post
I'm not even sure if I want to check out the whole thing. Zero Evo was such a huge dissapointent for me and I don't like what Falcom arrangers did with The Azure Arbitrator (that weird mixing/guitar solo out of place... yesh).

Okajima's take on A Trap Lurking in the City doesn't help either. Fateful Confrontation arranged in GameBoy synth was pretty cool, though.
Fair enough mate although I personally like some of the new arrangements especially The Azure Arbitrator
Old Aug 23, 2014, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
What happened to Sonoda?
Still based and working hard along with Unisuga and Momiyama on the Sen no Kiseki II soundtrack . This is just a re-arrangement of a previous work (Ao no Kiseki, 2011) by people outside the glorious sound team (i.e. Jindo and Okajima).

Just edited the composer field and added "Falcom Sound Team jdk (Hayato Sonoda, Takahiro Unisuga, Saki Momiyama)".

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcustherocker View Post
Fair enough mate although I personally like some of the new arrangements especially The Azure Arbitrator
Sorry man, but I'm not feeling it at all. I really like the new arrangements of Traces of D and Silence in the Sunlight Filtering Through the Trees, but I'm not willing to give this a chance. I'm still can NOT believe they somehow managed to ruin the original Intense Chase on Zero Evo.

Last edited by 《J》; Aug 23, 2014 at 03:38 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 《J》 View Post
Sorry man, but I'm not feeling it at all. I really like the new arrangements of Traces of D and Silence in the Sunlight Filtering Through the Trees, but I'm not willing to give this a chance. I'm still can NOT believe they somehow managed to ruin the original Intense Chase on Zero Evo.
That's fair enough Each to their own as they say