VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 28, 2017, 05:47 AM

Default Selling most of my collection, grab a bargain

http://vgmdb.net/db/collection.php?do=view&userid=186

Decided to part ways with a majority of my VGM collection. Everything in "For Sale" is up for grabs and everything else might be too, just ask. Generally great condition with obi, storing everything in sleeves.

I don't frequent VGMdb much so best way to get in touch is to send an e-mail with what you're interested in (and preferably an offer) to mattias[a]anosou.com. I'll ship from Sweden but can ship anywhere, I've sold a bunch of soundtracks on here before and shipped to the US a lot.

I'll sell pretty cheaply as I mainly want the shelf space, not to make a profit.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 01:21 PM

I might be interested in a few of your albums, but I couldn't find any prices on your sale list. Or do you want me to PM you to get a quote on the ones I'm interested in?
Old Feb 28, 2017, 04:45 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Anosou,

I was comparing your sale list to your keep list. I can *understand* most of your decisions.

But I cannot fathom why you'd sell the NieR OST. ^_^

And ... did you get the Mushihimesama 1.5 from me, or did you get that elsewhere? Looks like you had a pretty strong CAVE Collection going there.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 10:35 PM

That Yuzo Koshiro collection looks interesting, if just for Sonic the Hedgehog, if just for Bridge Zone.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniros View Post
I might be interested in a few of your albums, but I couldn't find any prices on your sale list. Or do you want me to PM you to get a quote on the ones I'm interested in?
I prefer if you e-mail me at mattias[a]anosou.com with what you're interested in. I don't have time to put up prices on all of them right now but I'm open for negotiation and aim to sell for a fair, sometimes even cheap price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
Anosou,

I was comparing your sale list to your keep list. I can *understand* most of your decisions.

But I cannot fathom why you'd sell the NieR OST. ^_^

And ... did you get the Mushihimesama 1.5 from me, or did you get that elsewhere? Looks like you had a pretty strong CAVE Collection going there.
Haha, yeah, that's a hard one to get rid of but this is important for me. I think I got Mushi 1.5 from a friend in Japan if I remember correctly... had some hook-ups back in the day when I was a CAVE-nut.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 10:37 AM
Trusted Editor

Great seller here! Fast shipping, well packed and items as described. Buy with confidence!

Thank you very much again