VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 22, 2009, 02:18 AM

Does anyone own the CD? May I have a copy?
Old Aug 23, 2009, 06:26 AM

Your writing is not suitable.
If you want it, it is necessary to buy it.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 10:43 AM
VGMdb Staff

There is a copy up on YJA right now if you're interested in trying to buy it. You can let me know if you need any help with it.

Actually, there's a katakana tracklist in the auctions description. Can someone who owns the album confirm whether it's printed somewhere in the booklet?
Old Feb 24, 2010, 07:19 PM

I'd like some help purchasing it. My computer can't translate too much of the page, other than the track list which I already know, and saying it has never been opened. I'd like to ask the owner (if they don't speak English ) what the catalog number is as far as I know I couldn't see it in the picture, or see it listed anywhere on the page. [Note: I know in Japan it is unlikely to ever find bootleg, I'm still paranoid after shopping on Ebay and other places)

Any help would be appreciated, along with a transition of USD from the amount wanted from Yen.

-Raiden Mewtwo. [Sorry if I seem a little lazy, but I have dial up. ]

Edit- Never mind I think the auction is already over, but the page said for a moment : "still going."

Darn.

Last edited by Raiden_Mewtwo; Feb 24, 2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:25 AM
VGMdb Staff

Yes, the auction has ended, the ending price being 7,200 yen (about $75-85). It's highly unlikely that it was a bootleg.

If you wish to purchase things off YJA I really think your best bet would be to use a middleman service such as Shopping Mall Japan. They've always done a good job in my experience.
Old Mar 1, 2010, 11:37 AM

Yeah, I figured it was long over. >.> Sometimes I really hate my computer's "trickery." [IE: "Still going."]

Also thanks for the suggestion. I will check them out.
[Also, yeah, for the most part most auctions on Yahoo are the real deal]

Thanks again.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 04:33 PM

I've uploaded full scans, including (what i would consider to be) better versions of the existing ones. I've never done this before — is it OK for me to just delete the ones that were there or do i need someone's approval?

edit:
Also, just to be thorough: In answer to the earlier question, i can confirm that all track titles are purely in English (as you can see on the back, on the disc, and in the booklet).

Last edited by ohkine; Nov 25, 2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 04:48 PM

You don't have the capability to delete scans as a normal member, and since it's removing something from the database, it's better to wait for a staff member to confirm. Sometimes I can find no reason to keep old scans, but when I ask about it someone lets me know of a reason to keep them, so you never know Oh, and thanks for the scans! I'm a lover of scans, I wish more people would contribute them.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 04:51 PM

Thanks. Should i attempt to delete them in order to put it in the staff's queue or whatever, or is just posting here sufficient?
Old Nov 25, 2011, 05:31 PM

I've seen some staff recommend renaming the scans you suggest deleting to DELETE. This will make an actual change to the scan name and bring it to their attention. They'll notice a post too. Posting about your edits or reasons for doing something is encouraged anyway. Sometimes we come across certain credits or changes that aren't found in booklets and we have to wonder where they came from and if the source is reliable, so it never hurts to post about why you do something.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 05:50 PM

K, done. Cheers
Old Jun 17, 2015, 02:18 PM

Hello Everyone! I am new to the VGMDB... and cannot believe I have gone on this long without coming here.

This is a title I am really interested in purchasing and I would appreciate any leads. AZ Japan has it now for around $300.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 07:54 AM

I'm just going to throw this question out there:

Anyone know what sound equipment was used to make the samples? I looked at the booklets but didn't find any information. (or maybe I wasn't looking hard enough!)