VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:04 PM

Same question I posed for First Chapter and Second Chapter...

Why is the composer for this listed by artist names and not "Falcom Sound Team jdk?" It should be Falcom Sound Team jdk, since that's what it is in the booklet and it's misleading if the LOH VI soundtracks don't appear under a search for Falcom Sound Team jdk.

And for that matter, where is the proof that those listed members worked on this album?

- Justin Pfeiffer
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:36 PM

I realize now that the names listed were likely taken and known from the ending credits of the game. Still, "Falcom Sound Team jdk" should be included somewhere in the composer credits, since that is the official title of the composer team and who is credited in the soundtrack. Those names are just the breakdown.

- Justin Pfeiffer
Old Dec 16, 2009, 07:09 AM
VGMdb Administrator

We should probably put this in our issues list, since it comes up on multiple albums. One way to handle this would be to allow something like:

Falcom sound team jdk (Hayato Sonoda, Takahiro Unisuga, Ryo Takeshita)

To do this, we'd need to change how the linking works.
Old Mar 30, 2021, 10:36 AM

A fun little easter egg in track D2-15 has been recently discovered. Starting from 3:40, Takeshita is actually playing morse code with an intermittent synth in the background:

Spoiler:
... --- ..- -. -.. / - . .- -- / .--- -.. -.- / .-.. ..- ...- / ....- / -.-- --- ..- / ... --- ..- -. -.. / - . .- -- / .--- -.. -.- / -... . / .--. .-. --- --. .-. . ... ... .. ...- . / ....- / -.-- --- ..-

Which deciphered gives the following message:

Spoiler:
SOUND TEAM JDK LUV 4 YOU SOUND TEAM JDK BE PROGRESSIVE 4 YOU

I shared the link above with Takeshita himself, and he replied back:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadBall-P
Hi Josep, thanks for letting me know this! It’s been a while since I composed this and I really thank people still loving this track. SOUNDTEAMJDKLUV4YOUSOUNDTEAMJDKBEPROGRESSIVE4YOU

Old Jul 21, 2022, 04:23 AM
Banned

Thumbs up Suggestion for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 《J》 View Post
A fun little easter egg in track D2-15 has been recently discovered. Starting from 3:40, Takeshita is actually playing morse code with an intermittent synth in the background:

Spoiler:
... --- ..- -. -.. / - . .- -- / .--- -.. -.- / .-.. ..- ...- / ....- / -.-- --- ..- / ... --- ..- -. -.. / - . .- -- / .--- -.. -.- / -... . / .--. .-. --- --. .-. . ... ... .. ...- . / ....- / -.-- --- ..-

Which deciphered gives the following message:

Spoiler:
SOUND TEAM JDK LUV 4 YOU SOUND TEAM JDK BE PROGRESSIVE 4 YOU

I shared the link above with Takeshita himself, and he replied back:

To decode i suggest you to try this morse code translator hope it helps 😊👍.