View Single Post
Old Feb 19, 2010, 02:49 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanne View Post
I've thought about this exact thing as well and while it would be useful it would perhaps send some strange signals to users, that only certain entries and tracklists are considered to be good, when of course hopefully users expect all to be so.
I agree the general public doesn't need to know these minute details, so maybe the flag could appear only to editors and up or such. Plus it could help the staff when accepting/rejecting edits for known good tracklists. I'm thinking this should apply mainly to original/jp tracklists, this isn't important for translations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G View Post
Sounds like a good idea, but should it be a flag for "correctness" or "possible incorrectness"? I know we already have an option for albums something along the lies of "unsure of info". It would probably be good to make it all consistent as far as positives and negatives.
Good point, what about both? Default for all tracklists we have could be 'neutral - most likely correct', then 'positive - correct (I checked with the scans/etc)' or 'negative - tracklist comes from some not-too-reliable place, recheck someday'. Or something along these lines, keeping it simple. Oh and user/timestamp info of who validated it would be good too.

Last edited by Dag; Feb 19, 2010 at 03:03 PM.