View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2015, 01:35 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGMO interview
Joe: Many were disappointed that the music for Crimson Dragon was re-arranged in a Hollywood style for its release. What inspired this change and how do you feel about it? While the main theme has been released on Journey, is there any hope that we will one day enjoy your soundtrack in full?

Saori Kobayashi: I don’t think the Hollywoodization of the soundtrack was a bad thing in and of itself. I just felt it was a bit unfortunate that the music I had managed to prepare for the original version before its initial release ended up not being used. When Crimson Dragon became an Xbox One title, the project underwent some changes in scale, and the final product ended up with varying opinions from fans. I’d absolutely love to be able to release my original version of the soundtrack if there is demand for it from the fans.

For Crimson Dragon: Side Story, actually I ended up personally going through the songs in the game and making new mixes for them. I’d absolutely love to be able to release the soundtrack if there is demand for it from the fans.
Diplomatic :}