View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoc
I suggest you add this information in four albums, because this would legitimize the releases in the database if you consider what Teioh said about fictional games.
Very well, I'll write up the storyline progression related to the tracks as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teioh
The only thing I find questionable is the release form. Youtube is primarily a video platform and accepting Youtube content would imply adding e.g. all of Shinji Hosoe's videos as well.
YouTube seemed like a good idea, since it has an very large userbase, and sports many "playlists" and music videos. I was thinking of putting a digital release website up for the albums, where 128 kbps versions would be available for download. However.... After a short discussion with a friend about this, we decided that the site would be too hard to find, and basically impractical for use. The points you make about the release format I understand fully, and as such I'm beginning to rethink my decision about the creation of a site for the albums. Perhaps a proper digital release format would be more accessible, especially through this database.

It'll be tricky, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for answering my question by the way, Revoc.

And with that, another question: What's the policy on unreleased albums? Anima is one so far, I've been updating the tracks as I create them. Since technically they are impossible to access through a link (yet), and the release date is a simple "2010," does this conflict with any of the rules of archiving in the database?