View Single Post
Old Sep 6, 2010, 06:50 AM

To defend this entry, there was another album which was added to the database in a very similar situation (iirc, no price, tracklist, date but only the tentative title was available), and we approved it. (To rephrase my post elsewhere), if there might be some users who didn't add these albums, thinking it'd be premature at that point, it may be better to have a public discussion as to what's premature and what's not to establish our stance. I also might have jumped the gun and added this album in a bit too early a stage - my apologies (but we knew the number of discs and what it would contain).

Personally, once a new release is dated, I think it's fine to add that album without so much substance, and even when not dated, it's also fine if there is enough information on that release. If the publisher just reveals "a plan" to release albums (e.g. a soundtrack for Opoona) would I wait until the first & second sources reveals more, or the retail catches the release. Only the title is known is a very borderline case. As there are more albums like that (Chrono Cross Arrange Album, Nobuo Uematsu Hizou Ongenshu, etc.), maybe it'd be better to wait a bit.