View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
"This is a very emotional album, with a lot of work done on each track."

Here's more information him and the sad newswebsite called Buckethead.TK.
Said by CyborgSlunk1030
"a classmate has died......
larsan kovilli,guy in the grade below me died at around 4pm today...he waspeer ministry retreatcape cod, and got caught inriptide while swimming and drowned....they recovered his body but was pronounced dead at the hospital.
larsan wasmodel person. strong in athletics (LEGENDthe football field and track), strong in mind, strong in faith, and strong in friends. he and i were pretty good friends. he and my girlfriend were somethe best friends. he was onethe firsther friends to like me, and always talked to mesmile.
LK, you will be missed.
please, if you could, sayprayer for him, keep him in your mind and hearts, and realize whatgift life is. thank someone you love, and realize that holdingtogrudge can only be detrimental cause at the blinkan eye, someone you love can be gone.
thanks, tk "
(You must sign upthe website in order to read the replies to this post though, it's kindannoying.)
I never knew Larson, but how I took reading this, was suchblow to me, thatkid just having funthe beach at Cape Cod, died.
I couldn't believe it.
So I composed this piece in memorial to him.
This piecesupposed to represent his reincarnation.
Rest In Peace, Larson Korvili..."
more like a biography than a review actually
that sort of things hasn't its place in the notes

afterwards, it'll be what?
"this album has been composed on a sunny day where birds was singing..."
"tribute to my mom"
seriously, don't put your life and thoughts/opinion in notes, it's not made for that