View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2010, 03:51 PM

So it turns out the eight Robot Master themes were each done by one of the old composers:

Manami Matsumae
Yasuaki Fujita
Minae Fujii
Mari Yamaguchi
Yuko Takehara
Makoto Tomozawa
Shusaku Uchiyama
Akari Kaida

Here:
http://www.themmnetwork.com/2010/03/...k-peek-at-ost/

According to that very same page, Ippo will reveal who did what on the 22nd, but I thought it would be interesting to show here.

I'm guessing:
Blade Man - Akari (Has that EXE vibe)
Pump Man - Manami (Ends kind of like Elecman structurewise)
Commando Man - Yuko (Sounds like Yamatoman at the start and near the end)
Chill Man - Shusaku (Contains a lost melody of sorts )
Sheep Man - Yasuaki (Has that depressing, downward motion I described in a former post on here; sounds kind of like Blues' theme in the second half)
Strike Man - Minae (Not as downward as Sheep, and emphasis on the snare drum-like sound, not to mention the fanfare sounds like All Stage Clear from Rockman 4 and the "rah-rah-rah" part sounds like the first few bars of Staff Roll from the same game [and the fanfare sounds like the last part before the song loops back to the start])
Nitro Man - Mari (Rockman 5's Title was all I could of while listening to it [especially right at the start]; the energy is also pretty much the same)
Solar Man - Makoto (Sounds like something out of Dash once it picks up momentum)

Oh, and Brad, I only realized this just now, but I meant composer list in my previous post, not tracklist (you know, for Command Mission). It was 3 in the mornin' for me. |(
(Uh, what an awkward mess I made)

Last edited by kyubihanyou; Mar 18, 2010 at 09:48 AM.