View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
Asked the submitter a few days ago since I was wondering too, he said there's no tracklist in the enclosure (like other Ponycan US releases) and he just assumed the order is going to be the same of the standalone release, so I've removed them for now.
See you read the recent post but not the entire discussion you left the tracklistings numbers at #14 cues and should have left the tracklist entry blank as you so put it even you didn't bring evidence forth only an entry submitters word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
Sorry but most of the tracklists you submitted at least since I was around had small or big mistakes, so don't expect us to trust you blindly.
I guess I'll be even more strict from now on since you don't seem to get the gist of it: don't submit something if you can't provide a credible source for it. It's better to have an entry without a tracklist than to have an incorrect one.
Never asked anyone to trust what i edit same with anything thats given over the internet but then again biase as you are there several edits i currected of yours last year but never mentioned