View Single Post
Old Nov 16, 2020, 02:09 AM

I've did some work on a (localized) English tracklist for this, but unfortunately I don't have access to the EN dubbed version and my Japanese-skills don't go far beyond Google translate. So… help by someone who has access to one or both of these things would be appreciated a lot.

1. Wave Fleet
2. Getting up, Purification Ceremony
3. Yomigaeri
- idk if this should translate into something. A quick search brought up a movie with the same title, which begins with a resurrection. This plays during the resurrection of Bell, so "Resurrection" might be a proper translation of "Yomigaeri"
4. You're on the Dragon
- the title of this piece is said by Nonoko just a moment before it plays, so a proper localized version might be exactly what she says in the EN dub
5. What's the Matter, Bernard Octavius?
6. Duty – Extermination of Dental Caries
- knowledge of how the creatures living in and on the teeth are called in the EN dub would be helpful here
7. Dragon Teeth
8. Hide-and-Seek
9. The Second Tengu Incident
- again it would be helpful to know how the creature is called in the EN dub
10. Commitment
- "Devotion" might be another option here
11. Test
- something stronger like "Ordeal" could also be an option, but apparently it's unused in the movie/series anyway
12. Nonoko Kishii
- apparently unused, sounds similar to track 25
13. When the Time Has Come
14. Natsume Shibana's Breach
15. King Yazuka Petowamsa Hanagaki
- no idea on this one, might be just a name or something. Is used during the prologue of ep. 2 of the series, which is not present in the movie version
16. Six at Night – Attack
- or "Late Six – Raid" there might be no proper translation for this, since it's used later (after "Wing Walkers"), not played in its entirety and also in a situation where this name doesn't make any sense (at least not to me)
17. Take a Break
18. Under the Dragon's Belly
19. Eimasago Fortress Strategy Battle
- no idea if it should or could have a different/better name based on the EN dub
20. Horse Ride
21. Wing Walkers
22. Shibana Tengu
- or "Tengu-Shibana", or whatever she is called like after her fusion in the EN dub
23. Shi
- ???, can be heard while Shibana is floating through the inner of the dragon's teeth
24. Insect Only to Slaughter
- or "Creature Only to Slaughter", or something like that, maybe the EN dub would specify it
25. Beautiful horse
- someone, please help me on this one.
26. The Dragon Dentist
- apparently unused
27. Why we go on a Journey
28. Why we go on a Journey OP ver.

Improvement in choice of words would be appreciated as well.