View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2010, 06:54 AM

ahahahah, when did i complain about anybody bringing anything down? how am i making life miserable for anybody? i dont hate you. hate is a strong word, i would say if anything i pity you because you think i am ruining something, but im not ruining anything. am i not allowed to have an opinion? in that, i see you making the same mistakes, not working to the potential within the choices you've made, as well as operating within the same status quo that you've accused others of doing just the same, and that also got you here to the point that you are understaffed, overwhatevered, and in way over your head. you have problems finding a graphic designer, but you dont want to go out of your comfort zone to either find someone, or pay someone to do this. so how is this about me? its the same situation with this specific coding issue, which you know damn well i have voiced with you. so if i am still here, bringing this up with you, then how can you say theres even an ion of hate or malice in it? this is not about me. but naturally, you go for the jugular and im tellin you, ITS WACK DAWG.

you need to stop trying to make things about everybody else who is simply doing what they want to do, and not running into the same problems that you are. that is not everybody else's fault, but somehow you want to displace that frustration because i guess maybe its easier for you to do. absolving guilt is a human thing, but for the love of dod, dont make this about me, or the shizz, or ocr or david lloyd or larry oji or anybody within this scene. this is what has gotten you such an ugly worldview of the genre that you continue to so vehemently declare you have a spot in. you have to make that for yourself. if you cant find a better way to turn your venom into some determination to nut up and really figure out the impetus as to whats holding you back personally and how that relates to what's holding the site back, then maybe it would do you well to take a step back, look at it, and really read between the lines of what im saying.

one last thing, your apology doesnt make sense because you dont know what you're apologizing for. i dont want an apology from you. the only thing i want for you is to change your mindset and your line of thinking, because you're no longer looking out for the best interest of the site in my eyes.
http://www.tempsoundsolutions.com

Last edited by shawnphase; Mar 10, 2010 at 07:07 AM.