View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2022, 02:07 AM
VGMdb Staff

Some details from Okunari's comments not mentioned here thus far that interested me. I relied on DeepL translation.

1 BLOXEED has some music by Keisuke Tsukahara.
2 Wrestle War is by the same team as Body Slam / Dump Matsumoto, including Hiroshi Aso as planner.
3 Okunari expresses interest in releasing the MEGA DRIVE ESWAT soundtrack. Sweet that his wish came true.
4 For M.V.P., he brings up that FANTASY ZONE designer Masaki Kondo suggested the clay animation style in response to BONANZA BROS. The planner was Hirotsugu Kobayashi, also responsible for ALEX KIDD (probably referring to The Lost Stars) and PASSING SHOT.
5 Shigeharu Isoda (who recorded the sound for the album and of course is KASUMI NASU) is referenced regarding Ryu Kyu, but apparently he doesn't remember working on the game.
6 JALECO's VALTRIC is mentioned as another by Shinichi Sakamoto and NAPALM HIROMITSU. But the game's credits only list S. Sakamoto, so I don't know if Hiromitsu is actually included.
7 Sukeban Jansi Ryuko is discussed as having been left out because Okunari couldn't find who owned the rights to the game. He calls for anyone with the rights reading the comments to get in contact so it can be included in the 4th and final volume (even though there's only 2 SEGA SYSTEM 16 games not included lol, the other being Touryuumon)

Last edited by Nicolaas Hamman; Jan 11, 2022 at 04:50 AM.