View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2011, 10:24 AM

That's fine, Dancey. Hate all you want. Resorting to name calling like other people here really only shows how undereducated you really are here. Thanks for trying though, it was fun.

And Megalixr, I believe I explained why I bought it off eBay instead of a foreign site already: I was WILLING to pay extra for faster shipping and no middleman fees which would have driven the price up $40-60 anyway. The less time it's in shipping the less likely it can get damaged or lost. And I'd STILL have to pay some middleman stranger to handle my rare merchandise and shipping if it did get lost. Not worth the risk for something like this IMO. And I guess everyone else here who has spent that much money or close to it is as dumb as I am. So keep insulting everyone who owns it and not just me.

Also, it's true that before Dancey mentioned YJ! I had no idea you could use that site. But even still, I could have saved maybe $40 using that site. I can tolerate spending $40 more to get it from a trusted seller that I can communicate with in English and get trusted shipping.