View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2016, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotanda View Post
I think that running the soba shop is his main priority since there hasn't been much frequency. It's also worth noting that he did upload a couple of other new songs on his Youtube channel, but those aren't for any commercial products.((First upload;second upload.
I'd have to agree with you. A shame, but I suppose that the soba shop is a consistent source of income, where as videogame composition is less so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_Chaser View Post
I forgot about this thread for a while. I've been doing my own research and investigating lately, mostly of the members of Falcom Sound Team J.D.K. from the 90's. In partucular, the composers that were involved with Brandish 2 plus Satoshi Arai. They would leave one by one until the last remaining member Atsushi Shirakawa left after Vantage Master Japan.

I've been doing my best to track down Atsushi Shirakawa, Mieko Ishikawa, Naoki Kaneda, Takahiro Tsunashima, Masaru Nakajima, Hirofumi Matsuoka and Satoshi Arai. I've gotten a lot of information so far.
That's an incredible amount of information! All very interesting. Sad to hear of Matsuoka passing away, though. I haven't listened to much Falcom stuff (yet) but I am always sad to hear of a good composer passing away.