View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2011, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
About GOG MP3s, i knew it for some time.. but i haven't been able to investigate further as they do not post the tracklist anywhere, and i could not find any details about these included bonuses.

Like dag said, it depends on how they are obtained.
Is it a separate download ? Do the mp3s are just in a folder somewhere within the folders of the game ? etc..
Here, lemme show you.

When you purchase the game, you also get some bonus materials. Once you've bought it, the game is added to your profile page. Once there you click on the game box and that little window pops up. You can choose to download the game, or any of the bonus materials (which may be the manual, wallpapers, avatars, story books, hint guides, videos, or the actual soundtrack.)

So the soundtrack is a separate download in a separate zip file. When you pay for the game, you also pay for the soundtrack (it's included for free.)

Out of all my games, the following have soundtracks:
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Beyond Divinity
Divine Divinity
Arx Fatalis (this is basically ambient sounds though)
The Incredible Machine Megapack
Tropico Reloaded
Tex Murphy Overseer
Postal 2 (an MP3 version of "Music To Go Postal By")
Tyrian 2000
Outcast
Rise of the Triad: Dark War
The Pandora Directive
Redneck Rampage Collection (this is an MP3 rip of the various artists soundtrack for the first game that normally plays in the background in the original game)

I personally believe that this counts as an enclosure, but I'd rather be sure first.

Last edited by Foxhack; Mar 16, 2011 at 08:24 AM.