View Single Post
Old May 9, 2021, 06:06 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Ended up adding an official Sound Test tracklist since there are a lot of differences just from the format, capitalization & track names alone. Put this as default since it's the closest to official. It seems like most of disc 3 isn't in the sound test either, so for those tracks, i've used names from English (Literal) but using the consistent "-" seperators instead of the "~", and using the localized names instead of the japanese ones ("Granwyrm - Creation" instead of "Garyuu ~Creation", for example). Also note that tracks in the sound test use line breaks. We can't really do this here for obvious reasons, so most of those have been replaced with the - seperator.
Also seems like most tracks in full caps were lowercased here. Because of that, i've lowercased RAINY NIGHT, OPENING, THE MAGIC BOOK and PRELUDE for consistency.

Comparative Google Sheet (thanks Taffer & SIBH): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
What's highlighted in red are track names that use the literal translation as a base. Only one i'm not really confident in is "Confrontation - Thre Titanic Knights".

Man, what a mess lmao