View Single Post
Old May 13, 2008, 07:16 AM

aotearoa, if I was living anywhere near San Diego I'd definitely check them out, but sadly I'm stuck in western Canada and I know I won't be getting anywhere near California on my summer holidays. The furthest south I'd be heading would be the Seattle/Tacoma area, or possibly in Montana in the cities of Helena and Butte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aotearoa View Post
As for getting the Kirby album I have recently signed up with Rinkya, and if you want me to look for it for you just send me a PM here at this site-- I'll only charge you what Rinkya charges me to get it from the seller in Japan to my house, plus also shipping from me to you (Rinkya will only ship to the account holder.).
So, wait. Are you basically offering to buy the album for me and I wouldn't have to pay the cost of the album itself? >_O If so, that's extremely generous on your part, but I'd have to look at my financial situation before doing something like that, because, again, my holidays are coming two months from now and I have to save what little money I have as well as work for more.

Also - I can live without having that Kirby of the Stars OSV for now, so you don't need to bother getting it for me right this moment. I know I'll see it again later on. Thanks a lot, though.

seanne - Is this Jerold guy still doing business? I looked at that thread and I have my doubts since people have had problems contacting him (then again the thread's a year and a half old anyway).