View Single Post
Old Dec 8, 2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpToken View Post
I never said advertising to friends was against the rules. I was talking about putting the hit out on others. Just because you "olol" in your post doesn't discount the rest.
A BAJILLION points. NEGATIVE stars. No person in their right mind is taking that post seriously.

And to shut up your dramatic conspiracy theory forever - TheShizz/MetroidMetal communities have TWO entrants: KiddCabbage and PrinceofDarkness. Feel free to explain why we, if we were hard at work ensuring that the votes fall in our favor, would bring one of them up, smash his "competitors" and ignore the other?

Do you really think that KiddCabbage has a CABAL of followers at his beck and call? Are you really brazen enough to insult two communities full of music-loving adults by saying that every one of their votes was cast with ill-intent?

I'm not saying that NOBODY is trolling on these votes. But quit personalizing it, and knock it off with the conspiracy theories. Stop using Kidd's post as "evidence" - you are the only person who has taken it seriously thus far, including voters.