View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 2014, 05:29 PM

You know I never intended it to be a permanent tracklist, man. Also "inflicting actual harm" is pretty much a ridiculous thing to say when you're dealing with someone who, again, actually went around deleting his tracklists from the database and didn't plan on putting them back (as far as I know). That's much more harmful than what I did, which you know was just to prove a point. It's also more harmful to want your own personal capitalization scheme to be the permanent default to a tracklist (unlike my edit which again was obviously meant to be temporary) and to not accept any kind of suggestion or improvement. Just read the first post, nextday had changed it to proper caps and Phonograph flat-out rejected it with no discussion allowed. "I didn't give you the authorization." Period.

This particular incident isn't harmful if looked at as an isolated event, but it's not an isolated event. It's part of Phonograph's mentality of ownership over stuff here at the database, and when he doesn't get his way it ends up really bad. And don't even say I'm the same way, please. I talk up a real shitstorm but I don't go around deleting stuff. I don't go around doing stuff a different way after I've had a conversation with a mod about a policy and I don't agree with it. I changed this one thing to prove a point which you know was to prove a point because you told me not to do it to prove a point in your own post. WAY different.

And I hardly even want to touch the part where you said I told someone to get the fuck out "over capitalization" because it's honestly so literally fucking stupid CHz I barely know what to say. Obviously I'm telling him to get the fuck out because of his spoiled attitude over anything he touches and thinking he has control over something everybody is supposed to be able to improve. You just can't possibly think that the capitalization itself was the issue, you just can't think that. Capitalization is a typical discussion and that's fine. No, I'm good with "discussing capitalization standards and other things". Phonograph is not. Phonograph doesn't care to discuss capitalization, or anything else he has done here for that matter. He just about outright said so in this thread. And when someone's opinion of what they think is good trumps any kind of improvement or discussion, THAT is what's harmful. Please don't try to spin this shit on me. I'm loud and I'm an ass but I don't think I own shit on this database and I don't go around doing shit as I please regardless of things that I know are a policy, written or unwritten. Please don't claim Phonograph didn't know we use proper capitalization for translations, he did and didn't care.

Last edited by Hellacia; Dec 29, 2014 at 05:52 PM.