View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2022, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
What about Legacy of Darkness missing instruments/pieces? Would you share more on this? If true, it would be really crazy.
I already pointed some things out in the other thread for Kuro ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Tear View Post
What's mostly suck for me is the first half of Disc 8, the Legacy of Darkness soundtrack, which was released for the first time (and even got promoted by Konami on the shop's page) - it's totally out of chronological order, like they threw the tracks just onto that disc without thinking, plus, it even misses some tracks (the new "Maze Garden" theme for example or the "Title Demo" for the chase scene before the title screen) or tracks are even incomplete (listen to "Outer Wall" (8-02), which had this cool drum loop sample in the game, which isn't present here and it cuts off rather strangely with this wind like noise. Also "Maze Garden Explanation" (8-23) seems to miss the high strings. In general, most of these tracks fade out rather abruptly.
BUT, compared to some USF rips, the "Introduction" cue (which is pretty cool in my opinion, especially the first half), is COMPLETE with that chant/chorus/voice sample, which is omitted in the game rips for whatever reason.

Last edited by Mac_Tear; Feb 4, 2022 at 01:50 AM.