View Single Post
Old Oct 28, 2021, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenissimusDux View Post
VM Japan
VM Japan happens to be one of my favourite Falcom albums and it's been many years since I've listened to it. And yes, it is wonderfully ridiculous that a character select theme can be that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icomposer View Post
I am pleased to be here among people who love the music of this man.
I am also just as pleased whenever someone comes across my site for the first time despite little to no advertising or promotion from my end. Good to hear that it proved useful to you and for recognising the motivation behind the website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
Curious about new Koihime Enbu tracks, I haven't seen the new ones for Version 3.
See above post for an update.

Quote:
Regarding your missing songs text file, is that accurate? I thought you had Theme of Mechazombie from Dear My Friends (I have it).
Ah, I forgot to remove that so I'll have to update that file later.

Quote:
Also I think that Deceitful Wings from the Soundtrack Book is the same as the Red Lucifer Rising arrange version, with a one second(ish) difference just due to differing silence. But if you are confident they are different I'll defer to your knowledge, because I don't know for sure.
See above post for an update. There was a 99% chance they were the same but I was banking on a 1% chance that it might be a prototype track or have different instrumentals or something. Anyway, regardless of whether it's the same track or not (it's the same), it remains in the database for the sake of completeness.

Quote:
Since it's not updated on your site yet, someone posted a list from the game matching names to the numbers for the OFDP2 tracks. "26" is Fighting Spirit, "46" is Two Finger Death Punch, and "47" is Kung Fu Power. The game apparently doesn't distinguish "55" and "60."
Okay that's useful. Now I have a name for my favourite new S.S.H. track: "Kung Fu Power".

Only SDG’s Revenge and Big Boss are unaccounted for.