View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2010, 03:58 PM

Thinking about it more, names in the title seems unnecessary. I was thinking about it in the sense of how discogs does it (like this or this) which wouldn't be adding the artist to the title, but simply querying the relevant artists (arrangers if it's an arrange album, etc.) assigned to the album (or displaying various if there's more than x.) Unless this is what is being discussed and I just got confused somewhere. In any case, this would be useful for some doujin albums (ones by one or two artists) and solo works albums, but it's not useful for OSTs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag View Post
Also sometimes in JP titles/tracklists I find this strange variation of ~: 〜. Seems non-standard so I'd change all instances to ~.
For romanized and english tracklists. Original (JP) tracklists should retain these characters, much like original titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag View Post
Follow caps more strictly at least for trademarks or clear, consistent use of mixed case like Gigablah said (if this annoys people simple css or js magic can fix it). This means "FINAL FANTASY Original Soundtrack" and such for Square albums in glorious CAPS. Specially if the title is only written in Latin letters (FF again).
This usually seems to be done, but yes (there are some times conflicts with typography, however, which has been mentioned.)