View Single Post
Old Feb 27, 2015, 02:33 PM
VGMdb Staff

^^ He's probably taking a break considering he's been so busy these past few months.

Anyways, I'm interested to see if Misa Chujo will score Nanoha Vivid. I liked her score for 2nd A's so she'd definitely be a good choice. If not, I hope she'll be back for Reflection.

Arslan is disappointing. A fantasy-adventure story based on a manga by the creator of Fullmetal Alchemist and they pick Taro Iwashiro of all people. Maybe, just maybe, he'll pull a Red Cliff and wow everyone but I really doubt it.

On the Anison front, it's cool to see Passepied making their anime debut with the ED for Kyokai no Rinne. If you're not familiar, their sound is somewhat similar to Soutaiseiriron. In other news, doujin singer Kano is finally making her major debut singing the opening theme for Houkago no Pleiades. I knew it was bound to happen but I was hoping she'd sign with Victor. Warner is still a pretty okay label I guess.

Kalafina has a single coming out on May 13th which is probably Fate/stay night ED2. Hopefully it's better than "heavenly blue" and "believe"...