View Single Post
Old May 31, 2015, 06:34 PM

REVIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAL AGAAAAAAINN!!!

Well, I made a page on Facebook called Video Game Music - VGM about a month ago, to pursue my passion for VGM and give information and curiosities about composers, relation about music in different games, some arrangements that I made, and so on. These are normal things here, but in my country, VGM are not popular at all, and I think it's valid for the composers to be known for their works. It's mainly in portuguese, but now I'm writing all its content in english too.

So, the thing is: I posted a photo some days ago about the sound team bands of the 90's. It's a compilation of the four photos shown here with the bands and companies' logos. I tagged every know member that we had information that have a known Facebook profile there (I happen to befriend every S.S.T.Band member, so I tagged them all), including Takafumi Miura, thanks to this thread. Luckily it got spread very fast, and Seiichi Hamada, from Gamadelic, found it.

The special thing is: he tagged himself and three other members of Gamadelic's photo.

As you can see in the image below, he tagged:
2: Akira Takemoto (aka RAIKA)
3: Tazya Kiuchi (Facebook profile)/Tatsuya Kiuchi (VGMdb profile) (aka MR☆K) [his profile on Facebook is "https://www.facebook.com/tatsuya.kiuchi", so it's safe to confirm that]
5: Seiichi Hamada (aka ATOMIC HANADA)
6: Hiroaki Yoshida (aka MARO)

Since we know "TOM" is Tomoyoshi Sato and "SEILAH" is confirmed to be a woman (aside the fact that the only left man is holding a guitar and "TOM" is responsible for "Guitar & Rap"), we can confirm that the left two are:

4: SEILAH (aka Mihoko Ando)
6: Tomoyoshi Sato (aka TOM)

So we done Gamadelic

I updated Akira Takemoto's profile with a photo from Facebook (it didn't had any) and the others with their Facebook profile links.

Thank you guys for starting this thread and showing me this. It stayed on my mind ever since I started to know about VGM official releases, and without you we would never know who they are. seanne, please update the main post