View Single Post
Old Nov 4, 2010, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
Yes you need to look for the "Gold version" of the game.. as it's enclosed with it.

There's also a Special Limited Edition, but this one does not have the soundtrack.

Both versions have 4 discs for the game itself, and the "Gold ver." have a 5th disc for the soundtrack.

I think you'll have to order directly from a Korean shop.. or find it on ebay (probably very small chance).
Make sure you see the little yellow sticker on the box with "gold ver." on it.
I just want to query some of this info if I may (I realise this is an old thread, sorry) -

I own the gold version of this game, and the OST does not come with it. Also, the gold version I have has three discs, not four (or five) - two install discs and one play disc. The OST isn't missing as the box itself states that it comes with three CD-ROMS, and I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of mine as it came from a trusted enthusiast and it was brand new and sealed.

It would appear that the OST did come with the special edition, as shown here (top right CD) -

Or are there even more versions of this than the standard edition, special edition and the gold version?