View Single Post
Old Nov 9, 2013, 03:44 PM

Cool

Well, I can help answer what was going on with the second track of the third disc, if you'd like. The short answer, though, is that it's both

The final track, I felt, should really encompass the entire competition as a whole, so I mixed in various styles from previous tracks, as well as incorporating their sources into that song. I also wanted to include those that I competed against in that competition and create a kind of "mega-mix", with varying degrees of success.

I was the primary arranger, writing most of the music on it. I asked the other previous members of the competition that I competed with to contribute in one form or another (KingTiger on Rap and Lyrics, Syllix on Digeridoo, Brandon with some technical help), and Prophecy did some of the voice over work because I just so happen to have been chatting with him, at the time.

I would appreciate someone giving KingTiger the appropriate credit for the lyrics of that track, though - that was all him, I just did a little vocoded vocal work with them, is all.