View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2015, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
they should make a real 30th anniversary release in the form of a cd-box instead of those incomplete or non-existent releases
But that would be something rational and competent and modern Nintendo is anything but.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiden View Post
I was getting worried, Now with Club Nintendo gone, I wondered to myself how or if it was even possible to get new musical content, For a second, I thought the ending compilation album was a mske-shift 30th anniversary tribute, It's great to know that isn't the case.

The only issue is that most of the material already has been released on other CDs, I'm afraid that they'll rehash songs from the 20th Anniversary soundtrack, Although music from New Super Mario Bros. series along with the land games and 3D Land is a welcomed treat, I don't need to hear Delfino Plaza and Ricco Harbor for the 50th time... Carona Mountain, Hotel Delfino, Castle BGM [NSMB]

You know, Something different
Honestly, I thought new Nintendo OSTs were gone forever after CN's closure. I'm just happy that TLoZ MM 3D and Fire Emblem are getting OST releases of some sort. I just wish that stuff from their back catalogue got reprinted. I still long for the day where I can buy the Metroid OSTs digitally.